India's first MOOCs Platform "Swayam" (Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds) has been launched by our Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi with a view to bring India to the forefront of digital learning for all kinds of subjects.
MOOC is an online course, aimed for unlimited participation and open access through the web. In addition to traditional course materials such as filmed lectures, readings, real life problems with solutions, many MOOCs provide interactive user forums to support community interactions among students and teachers.
The objective of MOOCs @ NIT Raipur is to provide:
- high quality digital contents such as PPT, Video Lectures, and Chalk & Talk Video Lectures for the students / professional from every walks of life to learn what they want, as they want and when they want.
- digital contents for demonstration of experiments, related to different subjects through video for full exposure of practical knowledge to students / professionals.
The following committee is constituted to ensure implementation of MOOCs programme in the institute:
- 1. Dr. S. L. Sinha, Professor, Dept of Mechanical Engineering
- 2. Dr. Anamika Yadav, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
- 3. Dr. B. K. Singh, Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- 4. Dr. Avanish , Assistant Professor, Bio Technology
- 5. Dr. G.P. Gupta, Assistant Professor, Information Technology
©Copyright-2016 Designed by: Dept. of IT, NIT Raipur